SAP EHS is one of the most versatile and powerful systems for solutions relating to product safety and product stewardship.
Implementation of a content package is always suggested in order to use all functions of SAP EHS most efficiently. Regulatory Content by Verisk 3E provides a vast number of regulatory master data of substances and UN-Numbers, which simplify the creation and update of safety data sheets largely.
A seamless integration and the intuitive and simple handling of Versik 3E EHS Regulatory Content ensures excellent acceptance by your employees who are entrusted with task of Product Stewardship and Product Safety.
The high update frequency of 4 updates per annum also ensures that your company has constant access to the latest regulatory data in order to meet the constantly growing requirements of this field.
As a partner of Verisk 3E, we are happy to support you with implementing your Verisk 3E content package in your SAP EHS system.
Even if you are not yet using SAP EHS, we will be happy to help you plan and convert the project steps that are necessary for implementing it, and subsequently implement the Verisk 3E regulatory content.
Our experienced colleagues will initially analyze your system and business processes. Based on their analysis results, they will design the optimal, SAP EHS-based solution for your company.
Very often, this solution also involves implementing the Verisk 3E regulatory content, especially if creating safety data sheets and/or managing dangerous goods is part of your day-to-day activities.
Importing the regularly released updates to the Verisk 3E regulatory content is also a routine task for us that we will happily support you with.
Once a new system and/or an alternative content provider has been introduced, data usually has to be transferred from the legacy system to the new system.
SI PRO has a wealth of experience in this area too, gained from numerous migration projects with various source systems (such as ChemGes, Sphera, and WERCS).
The data structures in the source and target system are often significantly different, which means that the data has to be prepared extensively before it can be transferred into EHS and subsequently used and updated by means of the Verisk 3E regulatory content.
Are you planning to switch from your current system to an SAP EHS system with Verisk 3E regulatory content? Then talk to us!
The Verisk 3E regulatory content already offers a wide variety of data, rules, and reporting formats that assist you with fulfilling your regulatory requirements.
However, customers often have other requirements that can be implemented by using additional solutions that are developed in-house.
SI PRO can provide assistance in this field, either by developing our own expert rules,
by adapting or fully developing our own WWI report templates (e.g. labels for hazardous substances and/or dangerous goods), or by implementing requirements with our own function modules and reports.
We always ensure that these can be integrated closely with your existing system and other processes, and that they interact seamlessly with the Verisk 3E regulatory content.
Headquarters: Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Corporate and operative EHS Sustainability Reporting
- SAP GTS Trade Compliance
- ECHA Poison Center Notification
Project: Implementation of a corporation-wide SAP PLM / EHS solution
Consulting Support SI PRO Consulting:
- Concept SAP PLM Specification management
- Concept SAP PLM Recipe Development
- Implementation, Test, Go Live
- SAP PLM R&D Fragrance Database
- Integration SAP QM, SAP MM, SAP batch management
- Concept SAP EHS solution
- Implementation SAP EHS Product Safety, Dangerous Goods
- Implementation SAP REACH solution
- Roll Out activities in Austria, France and Japan
Headquarter: Kanton, Baden Aargau
SI PRO for AXPO implemented projects from 2012 till 2014
- Implementation of SAP EHS environment for dangerous goods and occupational safety
- Blueprint and implementation of a global specification data base with SAP EHS
- Automated generation of standard operating procedures and further safety relevant documents
- Implementation, development and support of SAP EHS Global Label Management to label dangerous goods
- Development multi-lingual label templates with a dynamic language selection
- Location depending definition of printing processes
- Implementation of several client specific developments within the project scope
SI PRO für die Hamburg Port Authority realisierte Projekte
- Implementation of SAP EHSM Risk Management for occupational risk management in occupational safety (creation of risk assessments)
- Implementation of SAP EHSM Incident Management to record incidents relevant to occupational safety
- Design & implementation of location structure
- Client specific customization of user interfaces and automated workflows within GBU-creation processes
- Definition and customizing of BW-integration with extensive analysis tools
- Design of templates for various reports (summary reports, operating instructions, accident reports, etc.)
- Interface development for connecting an external hazardous substance database
Project: Implementation SAP Quality Management and SAP EHS as part of an overall SAP implementation
- Implementation of SAP EHS hazardous substance management according to REACH regulations
- Implementation of SAP Quality Management for raw material procurement and production process
- Mapping of global and local specifics of all global locations
Services provided by SI PRO:
- Requirements analysis of As-Is situation
- Requirements of To-Be solution with SAP EHS and SAP QM
- Customizing SAP EHS Hazardous Substances Workbench and SAP QM
- Replacement of old systems, data mapping, data migration
- Blueprint and development of client add-ons
- Implementation of company processes in SAP, e.g. Quality Management, test management, labelling, traceability, supplier management
SI PRO Projects for Brenntag
- Further development and European SAP EHS System for chemical trade 2nd and 3rd level
- Chemical distribution, specialty chemicals, life science, material science
- SAP EHS PS, DG, Content, eSDB, REACH, GLM, MDG Integration
Project: Maintenance of SAP EHS application in context EUROSAP and Asia
- Ariel Content Support
- Additional support SAP EHS Product Safety
- Maintenance SAP GTS
- Maintenance SAP foreign trade in logistics
- ABAP and WWI developments
- Technical Support
Construction year: 1911
SI PRO projects for Airport Hamburg
- Implementation of SAP EHSM Risk Management for operational risk management within occupational safety (creation of risk assessment)
- Design & implementation of location structure
- Blueprint & implementation automated workflows within GBU creation process
- Blueprint & customizing SAP BW with detailed analysis tools
- Design of templates of regulatory relevant reports
- Concept and implementation location structure
- Implementation of SAP EHS solution for hazardous substances management inclusive hazardous substance register
- Automatic creation of standard operating procedures and further safety relevant documents
- Implementation of client specific developments within project scope (e.g. approval workflow and approval process)
SI PRO projects for Max-Planck Society
- Implementation risk assessment
- Implementation accident management
- Implementation hazardous substances management
- Implementation health and safety briefings with SAP Learning Solution and implementation of additional developments
- Integration SAP HCM
- Integration SAP Portal Application
- Roll out
- Long-term maintenance of the application
Project: Implementation of SI PRO Health and Safety Briefing Monitor
- Central IT-solution for health and safety briefings
- Integration of SAP EHSM
- Integration SAP Learning Solution
Services provided by SI PRO:
- Project planning
- Complete project realization
- Creation of individual catalogue of measures
- Blueprint, specification and implementation of add-ons
- Preparation and conduction of key user trainings
Why you should choose
SI PRO has been advising on SAP EHS solutions since the earliest versions were released, and offers the most comprehensive level of best practice know-how.
Our consultants are familiar with specific issues, business processes, the latest SAP solutions, technologies, and appropriate procedures.
We can support you throughout your project’s entire life cycle, from analyzing your requirements to project planning, implementation, and maintenance.