With the EHS, SAP offers an outstanding platform to manage current requirements set to companies with respect to product safety and product stewardship.
The Specification Workbench is the centerpiece of the EHS, in which the required master data for the relevant processes, e.g. SDS authoring, substance volume tracking or the marketability checks for certain applications, are maintained.
The integration into numerous other SAP modules does not only spare you the redundant maintenance of master data, but at the same increases the topicality and reliability of your EHS master data and makes these available for other SAP-based processes such as procurement, sales and distribution or warehousing.
Also, the provision of master data for external interfaces, e.g. for the product notification according to article 45 CLP regulation, is easily possible with the EHS.
Among the most complex tasks of a product safety department is the authoring of legally compliant safety data sheets (SDSs) and labels for various validity areas and in a variety of different languages.
SAP EHS offers a powerful solution for the authoring of SDSs for all relevant validity areas worldwide, especially in combination with an integrated content package like the Verisk 3E EHS Regulatory Content. Also, the distribution of SDSs to your customers can be managed by the system fully automatized and in the background.
Besides SDSs, also labels can be readily created with SAP EHS, using the same master data. An integration of logistics and material master data on the labels is about as easily done as the integration of label printing in your production processes.
SI PRO has a vast knowledge in the authoring of SDSs and labels resulting from hundreds of successfully completed projects and will gladly support you with the implementation of SAP EHS in your company.
In times when compliance requirements for the companies concerned are growing in number and are getting more and more complex a powerful IT assistance to handle compliance requirements in completeness and correctness has never been more important than today.
Among these requirements may be product listings for certain usages, e.g. food contact, toys, etc. or a product notification to the national poison control centers according to article 45 CLP regulation or an automatized substance volume tracking for REACH and other regulations.
On top, topics like sustainability, waste management and recycling will become relevant selling points for companies in times when climate change and a general awareness for ecologic topics are very present in the mind of consumers.
In this broad and complex subject area, too, SI PRO can advise you with its relevant experience from a large number of successfully completed projects and support you with the implementation of suitable software solutions within your system landscape.
Headquarters: Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Corporate and operative EHS Sustainability Reporting
- SAP GTS Trade Compliance
- ECHA Poison Center Notification
Project: Implementation of a corporation-wide SAP PLM / EHS solution
Consulting Support SI PRO Consulting:
- Concept SAP PLM Specification management
- Concept SAP PLM Recipe Development
- Implementation, Test, Go Live
- SAP PLM R&D Fragrance Database
- Integration SAP QM, SAP MM, SAP batch management
- Concept SAP EHS solution
- Implementation SAP EHS Product Safety, Dangerous Goods
- Implementation SAP REACH solution
- Roll Out activities in Austria, France and Japan
Headquarter: Kanton, Baden Aargau
SI PRO for AXPO implemented projects from 2012 till 2014
- Implementation of SAP EHS environment for dangerous goods and occupational safety
- Blueprint and implementation of a global specification data base with SAP EHS
- Automated generation of standard operating procedures and further safety relevant documents
- Implementation, development and support of SAP EHS Global Label Management to label dangerous goods
- Development multi-lingual label templates with a dynamic language selection
- Location depending definition of printing processes
- Implementation of several client specific developments within the project scope
SI PRO für die Hamburg Port Authority realisierte Projekte
- Implementation of SAP EHSM Risk Management for occupational risk management in occupational safety (creation of risk assessments)
- Implementation of SAP EHSM Incident Management to record incidents relevant to occupational safety
- Design & implementation of location structure
- Client specific customization of user interfaces and automated workflows within GBU-creation processes
- Definition and customizing of BW-integration with extensive analysis tools
- Design of templates for various reports (summary reports, operating instructions, accident reports, etc.)
- Interface development for connecting an external hazardous substance database
Project: Implementation SAP Quality Management and SAP EHS as part of an overall SAP implementation
- Implementation of SAP EHS hazardous substance management according to REACH regulations
- Implementation of SAP Quality Management for raw material procurement and production process
- Mapping of global and local specifics of all global locations
Services provided by SI PRO:
- Requirements analysis of As-Is situation
- Requirements of To-Be solution with SAP EHS and SAP QM
- Customizing SAP EHS Hazardous Substances Workbench and SAP QM
- Replacement of old systems, data mapping, data migration
- Blueprint and development of client add-ons
- Implementation of company processes in SAP, e.g. Quality Management, test management, labelling, traceability, supplier management
SI PRO Projects for Brenntag
- Further development and European SAP EHS System for chemical trade 2nd and 3rd level
- Chemical distribution, specialty chemicals, life science, material science
- SAP EHS PS, DG, Content, eSDB, REACH, GLM, MDG Integration
Project: Maintenance of SAP EHS application in context EUROSAP and Asia
- Ariel Content Support
- Additional support SAP EHS Product Safety
- Maintenance SAP GTS
- Maintenance SAP foreign trade in logistics
- ABAP and WWI developments
- Technical Support
Construction year: 1911
SI PRO projects for Airport Hamburg
- Implementation of SAP EHSM Risk Management for operational risk management within occupational safety (creation of risk assessment)
- Design & implementation of location structure
- Blueprint & implementation automated workflows within GBU creation process
- Blueprint & customizing SAP BW with detailed analysis tools
- Design of templates of regulatory relevant reports
- Concept and implementation location structure
- Implementation of SAP EHS solution for hazardous substances management inclusive hazardous substance register
- Automatic creation of standard operating procedures and further safety relevant documents
- Implementation of client specific developments within project scope (e.g. approval workflow and approval process)
SI PRO projects for Max-Planck Society
- Implementation risk assessment
- Implementation accident management
- Implementation hazardous substances management
- Implementation health and safety briefings with SAP Learning Solution and implementation of additional developments
- Integration SAP HCM
- Integration SAP Portal Application
- Roll out
- Long-term maintenance of the application
Project: Implementation of SI PRO Health and Safety Briefing Monitor
- Central IT-solution for health and safety briefings
- Integration of SAP EHSM
- Integration SAP Learning Solution
Services provided by SI PRO:
- Project planning
- Complete project realization
- Creation of individual catalogue of measures
- Blueprint, specification and implementation of add-ons
- Preparation and conduction of key user trainings
Why you should choose
SI PRO has been advising on SAP EHS solutions since the earliest versions were released, and offers the most comprehensive level of best practice know-how.
Our consultants are familiar with specific issues, business processes, the latest SAP solutions, technologies, and appropriate procedures.
We can support you throughout your project’s entire life cycle, from analyzing your requirements to project planning, implementation, and maintenance.