Record and process incidents, safety observations and near misses.
Companies need defined business processes and IT tools in order to be able to promptly react to incidents. The fulfillment of legal obligations is in focus as much as the minimization of any risks that could have a negative impact on the operative business and ultimately the financial results.
SAP Incident Management supports a speedy recording and identification of incidents, notification of involved employees, control, conduct and monitoring of follow-up functions via workflows.
SI PRO supports, where needed, the integration of control data (such as hazardous substance data, legal cadaster, samples of risk assessment, samples of operating instructions, protective measures).
|Hazardous Substance Management|
SI PRO facilitates your planning, implementation and support of your SAP EHSM Health and Safety Management solution.
Experience has shown that project preparation for SAP Health and Safety Management projects is of particular importance. A large number of stakeholders such as occupational safety specialists, responsible engineers, management, IT and ,last but not least, labour representatives need to get involved.
SI PRO can demonstrate in its SAP demo and development system how your requirements can be realised as part of feasibility studies, project preperation or proof on concept. Typically, activity plans with scoping and cost estimation will be developed for any implementation project.
The blueprint phase of SAP Health and Safety projects are all about a suitable definition of a location structure. This means the mapping of physical and organisational structures of the company with its according requirements of occupational safety, environmental management etc. will be looked at. Further topics of the project phase analysis and blue print include the identification of hazards, conception of risk assessment, mapping of hazardous substance management, approval process, conception of operating instructions, integration ERP / S4HANA processes and reporting.
SI PRO typically brings in best practices.
Technical implementation takes place as part of the implementation, i.e. customizing of SAP Standard Software.
Design and implementation of additional developments as well as Add Ons can be carried out if required. For example, adapted or customer-specific documents (with Adobe Technology), customer-specific user interfaces with Webdynpro or Fiori.
Integration tests /User Acceptance Test, training, possibly data migration and Go Live of SAP Health and Safety Management will take place after implementation has been conducted.
Once the solution has gone live, SI PRO continues to support its customers with additional services (such as rollout) and application and technical support. We also offer service level agreements with response times depending on the priority and business impact of the issue.
Below are some sample support offers.
- Telephone-based support/error analysis
- Ticket processing in the customer or SI PRO ticket system
- Support via VPN access
- On-site support
Headquarters: Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Corporate and operative EHS Sustainability Reporting
- SAP GTS Trade Compliance
- ECHA Poison Center Notification
Project: Implementation of a corporation-wide SAP PLM / EHS solution
Consulting Support SI PRO Consulting:
- Concept SAP PLM Specification management
- Concept SAP PLM Recipe Development
- Implementation, Test, Go Live
- SAP PLM R&D Fragrance Database
- Integration SAP QM, SAP MM, SAP batch management
- Concept SAP EHS solution
- Implementation SAP EHS Product Safety, Dangerous Goods
- Implementation SAP REACH solution
- Roll Out activities in Austria, France and Japan
Headquarter: Kanton, Baden Aargau
SI PRO for AXPO implemented projects from 2012 till 2014
- Implementation of SAP EHS environment for dangerous goods and occupational safety
- Blueprint and implementation of a global specification data base with SAP EHS
- Automated generation of standard operating procedures and further safety relevant documents
- Implementation, development and support of SAP EHS Global Label Management to label dangerous goods
- Development multi-lingual label templates with a dynamic language selection
- Location depending definition of printing processes
- Implementation of several client specific developments within the project scope
SI PRO für die Hamburg Port Authority realisierte Projekte
- Implementation of SAP EHSM Risk Management for occupational risk management in occupational safety (creation of risk assessments)
- Implementation of SAP EHSM Incident Management to record incidents relevant to occupational safety
- Design & implementation of location structure
- Client specific customization of user interfaces and automated workflows within GBU-creation processes
- Definition and customizing of BW-integration with extensive analysis tools
- Design of templates for various reports (summary reports, operating instructions, accident reports, etc.)
- Interface development for connecting an external hazardous substance database
Project: Implementation SAP Quality Management and SAP EHS as part of an overall SAP implementation
- Implementation of SAP EHS hazardous substance management according to REACH regulations
- Implementation of SAP Quality Management for raw material procurement and production process
- Mapping of global and local specifics of all global locations
Services provided by SI PRO:
- Requirements analysis of As-Is situation
- Requirements of To-Be solution with SAP EHS and SAP QM
- Customizing SAP EHS Hazardous Substances Workbench and SAP QM
- Replacement of old systems, data mapping, data migration
- Blueprint and development of client add-ons
- Implementation of company processes in SAP, e.g. Quality Management, test management, labelling, traceability, supplier management
SI PRO Projects for Brenntag
- Further development and European SAP EHS System for chemical trade 2nd and 3rd level
- Chemical distribution, specialty chemicals, life science, material science
- SAP EHS PS, DG, Content, eSDB, REACH, GLM, MDG Integration
Project: Maintenance of SAP EHS application in context EUROSAP and Asia
- Ariel Content Support
- Additional support SAP EHS Product Safety
- Maintenance SAP GTS
- Maintenance SAP foreign trade in logistics
- ABAP and WWI developments
- Technical Support
Construction year: 1911
SI PRO projects for Airport Hamburg
- Implementation of SAP EHSM Risk Management for operational risk management within occupational safety (creation of risk assessment)
- Design & implementation of location structure
- Blueprint & implementation automated workflows within GBU creation process
- Blueprint & customizing SAP BW with detailed analysis tools
- Design of templates of regulatory relevant reports
- Concept and implementation location structure
- Implementation of SAP EHS solution for hazardous substances management inclusive hazardous substance register
- Automatic creation of standard operating procedures and further safety relevant documents
- Implementation of client specific developments within project scope (e.g. approval workflow and approval process)
SI PRO projects for Max-Planck Society
- Implementation risk assessment
- Implementation accident management
- Implementation hazardous substances management
- Implementation health and safety briefings with SAP Learning Solution and implementation of additional developments
- Integration SAP HCM
- Integration SAP Portal Application
- Roll out
- Long-term maintenance of the application
Project: Implementation of SI PRO Health and Safety Briefing Monitor
- Central IT-solution for health and safety briefings
- Integration of SAP EHSM
- Integration SAP Learning Solution
Services provided by SI PRO:
- Project planning
- Complete project realization
- Creation of individual catalogue of measures
- Blueprint, specification and implementation of add-ons
- Preparation and conduction of key user trainings
Why you should choose
SI PRO has been advising on SAP EHS solutions since the earliest versions were released, and offers the most comprehensive level of best practice know-how.
Our consultants are familiar with specific issues, business processes, the latest SAP solutions, technologies, and appropriate procedures.
We can support you throughout your project’s entire life cycle, from analyzing your requirements to project planning, implementation, and maintenance.